Wednesday, December 15, 2010

geddy lee

did you ever hear the voice of geddy lee, how did it get so high?
just dyed my hair back to black and grrr could i just kick myself cause now i miss my red!
ack but i think it would damage my hair to go back to red after dying it black again.
pffft.

welp my classes ended last night and we topped it off with a potluck dinner.
i was so happy to drive home last night from school knowing i won't be driving there again for a month
thank the goodness for school breaks.
i've been a bit of an insomniac lately i can't get to bed until 2 or 3 in the morning
it stinks..i pray to get back on a regular sleeping schedule soon cuz insomnia stinks!

was just watching the nicki minaj hour block on fuse tv and she is super rad
i ♥ her
i swear she re-invents her look every day it's amazing
style icon!

image:http://www.rap-up.com

i really want to have my son start a musical instrument, he has such musical instinct
and the voice of an angel
the problem is he needs to pick an instrument
it's been a toss up between the drums, guitar, saxophone, and trumpet
how does one choose from those?
decisions, decisons

0 comments: